Today I am thankful for…
- One-on-one time with each kid… really enjoying being able to sit and talk with the toddler while he plays and I work on crochet or some project, and I can just be with him and see his imagination at work! And baby’s first time in a big-boy chair at the coffee shop was delightful.
- Seeing a rainy downpour through my baby’s delighted eyes as we hurried under a hot pink umbrella. Newsflash: walking in the rain is pretty fun when you have a tiny human in tow!
- Having the time to practice piano and compose new songs
- D&D having come into my life and bring with it so many new opportunities in friendships, storytelling, and songwriting.
- having our Oma come and seeing her joy at playing with the boys
- Baby saying his first word in German: danke!